#FounD

 Hi guys. It looks like I'm finding myself again. I know it's been a long time since I published but, I have realized that the shit that was bothering me was not even real. It was just an illusion of fakeness and was filtered as fuck. I forgot that their opinions will not pay my bills in the future & they don't even deserve my ass. It's fucking expensive. And yes, with that statement, I've got my confidence back. So here's to it,

"A vision I got last night

where I was standing in the top..

Of my demons, my idols, my dreams, and my heart.

To me triumph is convincing

The no-no's in me

To change and become

A win that forgets way too quickly.

You blame me for the traumas,

when you gave them to me,

Blame game is all you do

When tolerating is a part of me.

You call me fearless

But I know I'm not

My walls, when they'll break

Will scream who I was.

But forgetting what hurts

And reminiscing the alert

Coz it taught me to be strong

Despite of the efforts 

To drown me till dusk."


Love

TBG008✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Intro

#INSECURITY

#Personal