#Intro

 Wishing well to the coming days of July. Been looking forward to introduce myself more, so let's start all over again.

I'm TBG008. I am a teenager who loves to be the "B*tch" in people's life because what comes out of my mouth is unfiltered. Just like any other day, yesterday, I got into a fight with a guy along with my bestie. I thought the matter was solved and went to the washroom, only to come back and find him and her not in the  class. When I asked the teacher what happened, I got to know that the coordinator took them. That moment I got into his office like a superman and told that I'm equally guilty as her, which also makes me a good friend and took me a whole lot time to be. 

Apart from that I write poems and quotes and stuff. So here's one piece(Just to show off some skills.)

"It's been a while

Since I hugged,

for there wasn't anybody to calm me down.

I've left trusting people,

For all that's left is regret.

I've changed, that's what they say

When I say a lot changed me.

Growing up was hard

Accepting it, was much harder.

I am me, 

Which took a whole lot of time to be.

Night was herding

But Moon's what I wanted to be."

Well, that's all for today. I hope it helps.

Love

TBG008✌



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#INSECURITY

#Personal